Our home is under contract. Five days on Craigs List....whooda' thunk? We put off really searching for a new house because we didn't want to find the perfect place , fall in love, and then have our hearts broken.

After an interesting search this is the finalist:
A basic tri-level on 1.5 acres
(These pictures are arranged in profusion for the benefit of sisters who live great distances and ask lots of questions.)
The front and sides.
The back...horses not included.

The back...horses not included. 
These were all labeled, but it was all lost in transit.
UP
Wee Master bedroom
(featuring the fattest cat I ever saw- in person)

DOWN

The house is about a third smaller than our current home so, there will be lots of opportunity for polishing of skills.
# 1 is planning on her own horse boarding operation....We will not be without things to do.
.jpg)
5 comments:
I know exactly where that is. You and me. We gotta talk. I am so excited for you!! How soon do you move? Can we help? YAY for you being super close to me.
Wow. It's great! You're going to be so happy there!
Thanks for the pictures. What an adventure! We'll have to have a hot game of b-ball.
It is wonderful. I am so excited for you guys. Good luck with all the renovations.
I saw your mom today at Nick's wedding and she told me the news about your house. The yard looks gorgeous. That will be great fun for your kids and back-breaking for you guys to mow. Have fun and good luck. And, we are planning on going to the reunion so you'll be able to squish our baby then.
Post a Comment