
#5 even has her own fashion slave to do her very cute, albeit opinionated bidding.
I personally like the belt. It adds just the right accent to the belly-curvature.
If you wonder why some of the poses on this blog are not so posey it's because this two-year-old hates- I mean in a detestful manner- hates having her picture taken. We have many snipits in our photo collection of escaping two-year-old body parts.
On a side note: I have been struggling with an small identity crisis. My baby calls me "Dad". Some of our kids, including #5, called their father "Mom" when they were very little. I thought it was rather funny and cute, but I have been "Dad" for the past 2 months. Every time # 5 comes running into the room to talk to me, sees me in the morning, or comes in from play to find me she sweetly yells, "Hey Dad!" I can't convince her that my name is Mama. Ugh!
Oh,.... and the dog has taken over the lawnmower and turned it into a hammock. Maybe I should learn to use that thing.


.jpg)
7 comments:
See, now "Hola" sounds quite delightful doesn't it? :)
Oh, too, too funny! I could read your blog all day long!
I agree with Allison-I cannot get enough of you-except for maybe when we are working out! LOL :)
I've been called a lot of things in my time, but never dad. That's gotta get to you after a while. #4 is so cute, pouring on the charm like that.
Dad...hee hee! You don't look like a Dad, that should make you feel slightly better :) I love your dog's new hammock, very inventive & #5 still looks like she should be Nic & Joe's triplet, except for the pink shirt, bow & belt :) Thanks for sharing Air Supply with me....I'm still star struck (ha ha!)
Love the hammock. I could go for one of those myself! Great post. You posts are so fun to read!
Well "Dad" - don't you know that is why we have offspring.... to make us feel every emotion possible. Without them what a blaaa world it would be indeed.
Post a Comment