Hey - I loved your Christmas card by the way. I felt pretty silly not sending one out - considering I received one from our other delightful sister who just gave birth a few days ago. I have zero excuses.
Thanks for the Christmas card! I love to receive them. I hope you had a great holiday. You have an adorable family. I was very, very impressed with your daughter's bread - I missed those genes. I did however cook a mean bowl of cheese soup, how Mexican dip, rainbow salad, and cheese cake for Christmas - that's about as far as my cooking goes. Happy New Year!
Finally caught up to your blog. Your family is growing up so fast (but I guess you knew that). Fun to see them in their element. Hope to see you in July!!!
6 comments:
So cute, love it!
Hey - I loved your Christmas card by the way. I felt pretty silly not sending one out - considering I received one from our other delightful sister who just gave birth a few days ago. I have zero excuses.
Thanks for the Christmas card! I love to receive them. I hope you had a great holiday. You have an adorable family. I was very, very impressed with your daughter's bread - I missed those genes. I did however cook a mean bowl of cheese soup, how Mexican dip, rainbow salad, and cheese cake for Christmas - that's about as far as my cooking goes. Happy New Year!
A collage??? that's cheating.
but what can I say, my blogging is worse. Nice to see the photos and see what you have been up to.
Finally caught up to your blog. Your family is growing up so fast (but I guess you knew that). Fun to see them in their element. Hope to see you in July!!!
I'm reading the other comments and realize something, "Where was my Christmas card!" Now do you feel guilty? Don't let it happen again...
Post a Comment