Friday, May 7, 2010

For some REAL fun-

Don'tcha' hate it when your six year old gets in trouble, for eating all of the fruit snacks in the storage room, so you leave him home with his big brother while you go to a church dinner, and the disgruntled six year old calls 911 to report his big brother is bothering him. Has this EVER happened to you? Yeah, me neither.....especially the part where all the neighbors come out to see who got busted.

9 comments:

EarlGirl said...

I'd like to say that this never would have happened if I was still in the neighborhood. I want to hear all the gory details!

Allison said...

Oh, no! Are you serious? Hope you're getting missy to help you come up with a stellar punishment for THAT one!

Cammy Patton said...

Oh my goodness. What in the world happened? This is so phone call worthy... oh funny. You'll be hearing from me soon :)

My Three Sons said...

WHAT? Oh no!! So...did you get called home or what...I need details, so I'll be calling you bright and early Monday morning :) Have a PERFECTLY DELIGHTFUL Mother's Day my dear friend xoxo

meg baker said...

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

Gardener said...

Too bad I missed all the fun :( . I bet some people DID get busted! But not by the police!

Anonymous said...

You gave Uncle Kerry and I a good laugh tonight. I am sure you don't think it's too funny right now...but you will in time.

mommy k said...

this is called payback...enough said!

Cherie said...

I guess it is time to have that talk. Made me laugh!