Monday, June 14, 2010

Boxes, Boxes Everywhere

Done unpacking...no way! Playing "Guess What's in This Box" and "I Know I Saw That Somewhere" is too much fun.

Truthfully, the unpacking was stymied because I had to paint the front and dining rooms- or suffer optic-sensory-overload-hysteria. The combination of a green love seat, a green pump organ, and a red chair, against gold(top) and green(bottom) sponged walls was more than my nerves could handle. (Do I sound like Mrs. Bennett?) Factor in the hand-painted ivy bordering everything, including the front door, and I couldn't unpack a thing.

Oh- the bliss of beige!


Now, I just have to figure out where to put all this stuff...

6 comments:

EarlGirl said...

Do mine eyes deceive me? Good to see you blogging again! Oh, I love the beige too. Very restful on the eyes.

Allison said...

Glad to "see you" again! Very nice improvement!

roundgal said...

Yes it is lovely but I want to see and hear about the cows. Yes I understand you have TWO now!

Cammy Patton said...

Yea - way to go! my blogging sister is back.... I love the beige by the way. There are some things you just don't want to keep around from the early 90's...

Gardener said...

You covered up that lovely handpainted border??? Don't you appreciate art???

Anonymous said...

I know someone that could help with that! :)