Friday, June 18, 2010

By Popular Demand....

When you think life can't get more interesting-
It can.

Isn't this a lovely picture? Nice family outing.

Everyone happy....even the cow.

Toward the top of the list of things I never wanted, or expected, to transport in my family vehicle would have been creatures of the bovine persuasion....goes to show how little creativity I truly have.

In case you were wondering about the young people in the picture holding their noses...the cow didn't do anything unseemly like cow-decorate the car,
but the kids did named her Bubbles.
This is Bubbles in her natural habitat, not a silver Suburban. Hiding behind Bubbles is her sister, Puddin. She was not so kind to the car.

The car has been cleaned....thoroughly.

6 comments:

Stacy said...

Wow! Look how country you guys are!

Cammy Patton said...

Mooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo! :)

roundgal said...

I'm telling you. All you need know is a PIG!!! You could grease it up and have the kids chase it. What fun they would have.

Anonymous said...

oh my goodness! They are adorable! I can't believe you own a cow in fact 2! I need to come get acquainted!

mommy k said...

who are you???? chickens, cows, land, u bake your own bread...seriously, who are you???

My Three Sons said...

You are one of my favorite people and this post demonstrates why! I absolutely love the fact that you hauled home a cow in your suburban! We can't wait to come meet them!