All, or most, of the children are at school- so there is nothing for my neighbor and I to do but sit around and eat bonbons.......or clean something. Since we are bonbon-ed out and cleaning is not a tolerable option we decided to dance with danger.
Just don't tell.....ok.?
.jpg)
10 comments:
"Dancing Daddy" or "Grounded Wife" - Good Luck! Would he like to join my hip hop class? -kids got skill :)-
Oh my gosh this is hilarious! I love it!
Go go Daddy! I am cracked up! I knew you put it on the blog but I did not know that you You-Tubed it! He is really going to.....get terribly even some how. I'd beware dear girl there is vengance to be paid...either you or your #1 offspring are in double dutch, I mean, "I smell T R O U B L E"!
Tell Mr. J we expect to see his sweet moves at the next ward talent show....who would have thought :)
I was curious about the video, the instant I clicked on it, John walks in and asks me what I am watching, then he recognizes your husband and we both laugh. :)
Now I need to catch my husband dancing when he turns the music up on the stereo. :)
And there I thought that my son-in-law, the accountant, moved slowly and methodically. . .
Has he ever tried to ZUMBA? He would be fantastic!!!!
You go, Joe! You all are just too funny...wish we could hang out together! Thanks for a good laugh, too!
Wow. There are very few other words that come to mind. Wow. And it's on your blog and YouTube.... I'd watch your back if I were you!
Ya well don't be surprized if you get some more fans I just hope that they are all ladies. good luck. I am glad that you are still living after making that a community dance.
Post a Comment