I have just been informed by a nameless beloved relative that I have achieved "loser" status due to my lack of posting. Apparently, blog neglecting makes some people cranky. Whoda' thunk?
At the moment I am not feeling terribly inspired to be creative...not much excitement going on.
- I can relate that Saturday I told my kids to load in the car so we could go get ice cream. It's a good-happy-family bonding type activity....I left out the part about stopping at the doctors office for flu shots ON the way to the ice cream establishment. I felt a little guilty. Before you shake your head- consider... how would you round up six people to have needles stuck in their arms? All in all- it could have been worse. Only two (#1 & #2) bucked and snorted. I should have taken pictures.
The ice cream was lovely.
Monday, November 17, 2008
Posted by fivekidsandsomechocolate at 6:09 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
.jpg)
6 comments:
I saw your blog on my feed, and I was all "nuh uh!" Did she actually, like, POST?
ha ha ha I've had to do that myself, otherwise it never happens. (smile) Glad the Ice cream was good though. (smile)
posting 2 paragraphs totally doesn't count. Get on the ball lady - :)
ours is an exclusive club. "the no-posters!" Glad to know you are still out there, and yes-, it is nice to "read all about it" otherwise I would never know what is going on!
Bout time! I have missed reading your posts!!!!
well if you are a loser - then, I have been put on administrative leave for lack of blogging performance. I suppose you catch a lot for your blog neglect because people other than your family actually look at yours. True statement.
Post a Comment