In preparation for the Christmas season I made a long list of the things I need/want to get done to maximize holiday joy potential. ( I am a Christmas junky.) Big nasty items first -
I jumped into the photo swamp stored on my camera. It was a ghastly mess. Here are some highlights:

A two-year-old playing.....dress-up.
I like to call this one "Brothers; a Contrast"
Notice the bulging muscles. Well, #4 is naturally just a buff dude and the costume made him look like a mighty midget. #3, on the other hand, is one of the longest, lankiest 7 year olds on the planet. The extra padding was his dream come true. After we purchased his costume he took to getting up really early and getting COMPLETELY ready for school- coat and all. It didn't take much observation to notice he had experience a miraculous weight gain. After a bit of research it was determined that beneath his coat, shirt, and t-shirt was a certain buff red costume. It reminded me of that chapter in one of the "Beezus and Ramona" books where Ramona wears her flannel pjs under her clothes to school and ...never mind.

I made these delectable cookies.

I threatened the 12 year old in this picture that if she didn't smile I would tell the boy across the street she wanted a kiss.....apparently that idea did not agree with her.
This was when #3 was put on timeout for throwing stuff on Grandpa's roof. Not really.I asked a couple of my nephews to show me their most handsome faces. This is what I got.
They take after their mothers.
The traditional after Thanksgiving family exorcist. Gets rid of all of the gilt related to extra helpings of mashed potatoes and banana cream pie.
.jpg)
5 comments:
Lovely photos except that, that one nephew looks only partly like his mother and the other definately looks like his. And,the beached girl on the table knows certainly that everything looks bigger on film and that she will certainly begin an exercise program pronto.
I love the two year old in a bra :) Chase will absolutely die with laughter when/if I show him the photo! And those finger cookies, you did a great job...so great
(realistic) that the twins wouldn't eat them!
I'm glad you found a moment - because I know that is all there is - to put up a "hey - I'm still here" post. I will try to follow suit.
I like the pic of Dad working on you. :)
The lady on the table is actually my sister. She REALLY loves me right now.
Angie - I'm such a loser. So sorry I didn't call this weekend. It went by so quickly and I wasn't feeling my best. Hopefully Aaron got you what you needed. I love the picture of your two year old - ClAssiC!!!! Go to hear from you.
Post a Comment