Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Is Breakfast Ready Yet?

#4 decided he wanted eggs for breakfast, but the production team was not obliging. So, he waited patiently. You know the saying, "watched water never boils"......
.....and yes, the hens have taken up nesting in our outdoor fireplace.

4 comments:

EarlGirl said...

Ha! That's funny. Oh, and I like your background. It's very you.

My Three Sons said...

I absolutely LOVE that he was waiting patiently for the chicken to lay the eggs LITERALLY! That is hillarious! Also, I'm so glad you gals had so much fun at Time Out! I wish I could have made it! Maybe next time. Shoot - I just realized while typing this that I never called you back the other day!

Jean Smith said...

hey...i got your post on my family blog and was like...who is fivekidsandsomechocolate (which by the way, is a fabulous name)??? i'm SOOO glad you found our blog! i have just been going through your blog catching up on your life! i'm going to add you to our blog faves!

jean and travis

The Bloxham Bunch said...

I'm thinkin he's not wait'in for the egg, he's wanting the chicken! Hope you guys had a fun trip and great easter.