Monday, March 17, 2008

What a Time!


Three days spent with amazing women does a brain good!



Attending a Timeout is like a chocolate buffet.Happily, I had


dear friends with which to share in the feast.



Can you believe Sheri Dew came down our isle? ......Wow!



We had such an outstanding experience and came away with renewed determination.


(I am just hoping it lasts through the purging I feel inspired to wreak upon my house...garage, storage room....)


I also need to give a public THANK YOU to my beloved sidekick who took Friday off so I could go, learn, and come home to be a better wife. I love you!

Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

yennu said...

Thoses are some hot mamas. It looks like so much fun. I hope you are still on your TOFW high.

Allison said...

This is the first time I've ever looked at your blog!!! What's wrong with me????

Anyway, I'm so glad you had such a great experience. I'm still reveling in the messages and feelings I was immersed in for two whole days.

Cammy Patton said...

Oh my jeaslousy over fillith.

Lee said...

Glad you had fun. I wish I could have been there. Really I do. But our trip was very successful!!