*****************************************************

Cousin Time: I don't know if I have mentioned it before, but #5 is one of the most darling little imps ever to grace existence. I am not bragging, just stating a fact. There is a reason for this...it is because she is full of "it". I am not sure what "it" is, but she plenty. Cuteness, with a heaping portion of charisma, is a huge bonus when one is also creative, busy, and determined.
Enter in our new equally darling, but innocent new cousin, Mr B. - #5 could not have been more thrilled to entertain this sweet boy and begin his education in impishness. Just look at the expression on her face.
Something I learned this weekend: If you take a family excursion in more than one vehicle be prepared to wait....a lot. To keep the masses entertained we decided to see who had the best muscle pose for the camera. I think I lost. I look like a confused Egyptian.
In our continuing quest for knowledge and entertainment for busy boys we ventured to a WWII Warhawk museum. I love history- something I get from my Dad. The museum was fascinating. They had 2 authentic operational warhawk planes that were used in the movie "Pearl Harbor". The manager gave us an unbelievable tour. He explained and demonstrated how to load machine guns. He even let the boys handle ammo shells. They were dripping with glee...especially when he showed them bombs and explained how the planes dropped them. If I didn't understand the young male psyche I would have been a bit concerned with their enthusiasm.
...and at home the boys continued their battle education under the tutelage of my father, Master Papa. My father is an avid collector of swords and received these practice swords from my uncle for his birthday. I see many battles in Papa's future... trying to fend off begging grandsons desperate for a duel.
Returning home feels bit dull after such adventures, but then I look down and remember- puppy training. Yeehaw!
.jpg)
4 comments:
Looks like you had a fantastic time! Your dad's going to have to watch it in a few years!
What a fun weekend. I can't believe how much # 3 looks like #1 in the birthday pictures. His puppy is soo cute.
We miss you already. I like your egyptian pose! You're getting pretty buff.
Thanks for stopping by. I will have to read that book you recommended. It sounds great!
I love your photos! How do you get them in a foursome like that? If it's photoshop - nevermind! But if not, tell me please! So cute!
Post a Comment