This son of ours has been pleading, begging, and plotting for a pet of his own since his rat died over a year ago. I believe rats are good pets, as far as rodents go,....but I really could not handle the thought of getting another rat. With all of the creativity his little body could muster # 3 worked the system. He started small...maybe a fish, a bird...NO! Just a parrot? How about a snake? (That was easy to shoot down when we pointed out that Buckaboo would never come to our house again if he had a snake.) Then # 3's strategy moved on to lizards and turtles. Augh! We asked him why he couldn't be happy with his chicken...Response: they are hard to take on walks and they poop everywhere. Very true! In spite of all of his arguments and exceedingly pitiful countenance we stuck to our guns! After all, chickens are very cuddly!
....That is until we, I mean I, saw this little girl! Yep- I admit I am a sucker for a cute face.
# 3 could not have been more shocked or thrilled. His dilemma now is her name. We have gone through all of the standards, but none of them fit, happily. So, # 3 thought it would be fun if we asked for help on our blog. I thought it was a brilliant idea. I just can't handle having a dog named Fluff. 

.jpg)
14 comments:
Wow! What a great mom you are (and yes, a sucker for an adorable face! How could you NOT be!). Is she a 'lady'? or how about Madeline? She looks quite proper to me for some reason! Your kids are amazing creative...I'm sure you'll find something appropriate soon enough! I may not be able to keep Ashton away from your house if he catches wind of her....
Oh she is so cute! I would have purchased her as well. I remember an adorable puppy you purchased for me one time...sucker... Don't worry, I am right there with ya!
Okay - my name is MAIDEN HECTOR
but, since #3's last animal was named Fee Fee, he may want something more feminine souding. Let's see... Gladys? Good Luck!
Sorry - I just love you and can't shut up. Little C says - Fancy -almost as bad as Fluff huh? Now, we know why they love each other - How about Peter Park Diana Larson?
Yo sister-
I know you can do better than that!
Tell big C I like the way he thinks.
That's a cute puppy.
I like Allison's suggestion on the name, when I saw her I thought something similar: Ladybug.
We're not dog people, we're more cat people, we usually name our cats trying different sounds and seeing which sound catches their attention, cats are very different from dogs, though, if you name them something they don't like, they will just ignore that name. :)
Oh, #3, you are so spoiled to get a new puppy! But she is cute. My question to you is: "How will you keep her under control when you visit my house?"
Name suggestions: Sufi, Flossie, Betsy, Lollie, Millie, Bertie,
or Charmaine. . . or possibly
Hilda Garde.
Good luck choosing.
Cute puppy - what kind is she? My #3 suggests Kenya for a name and my #4 suggests Zippy...or Shaniqua! Hey, how about Olga? Dan likes Lucy. How about Princess Leah? (Ok...it must be time to go to bed...Princess Leah?)
Yeah - you're a sucker! Ok so my #3 suggests "Lisa the dog". #4 suggests "Raja". Maybe because her closest friend Sammy happens to have a dog by the same name. Now, I would have to say
"Sugar Mama" comes to mind. She does look scrumptious (which would be cute too) What about "Ooga Ooga Mushka". Love it!
Okay, you want more huh? Erma, Elly, Virgillia, Pippy, Mary Lou, Dorkess (he'll like this), Nelly, Silvia (Your spouse will prefer), Sunny, Matilda, Kitty, Gurty, Shannon says Pinky, Jed says Dog, and my favorite - Caffeine Free Pepsi Cola -
She is just adorable. And you didn't tell me!! lol.. I love puppies. So fun!
well, i guess i should put some names in to. how about: Dillberta, Spank-a-mee, Rosita the roll over queen, Josepheena,or Princess Sophia. thoes are just a few if you would like more ideas I am sure I can think of more. ;)
oh, I thought of the winner last night. ready? butterscotch or carmel! what do you think?
Cute puppy. My kids have been talking about her since they saw her. My favorite name is Wally. However, Wally seems like the name of a slobbery dog with lots of hair flying all over.
What a wonderful birthday gift for a little boy!
I think she looks like a Gidget to me. (For those not in the know, Gidget was a role played by Sandra Dee back in 1959.) Then, if you ever end up getting a boy dog later down the road, you can name him Moondoggy. :)
Post a Comment