After great debate and numerous name changes the birthday dog has her name.
There were many great suggestions and a few questionable ones. # 3 waded through them all courageously and came to a decision. The wee canine has been dubbed Penny-Jean, a.k.a P.J., and sometimes just Penny. He explained it had to do with her color. ...and yes, I am happy we averted a name like Fluff.
Monday, April 21, 2008
The Dog Has a Name
Posted by fivekidsandsomechocolate at 8:56 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
.jpg)
7 comments:
Yay, Penny has a name! I'm glad you're back!
Love the doggie's name...cute, cute, cute. I have a daughter who is full of "it" as well. She sure keeps us on our toes.
oh my gosh...i had a bit of catching up to do on your blog! OH...your puppy is SO DANG CUTE (like the name too). what kind of dog is it? we got our first dog this past year and it has taken quite some getting used to on my part (as i have NEVER had a dog before). i think i am finally coming around and she is growing on me...
She is a serious mutt. Her father is a Shih Tzu and her mother is a Dachshund/Chihuahua. None of the puppies in Penny's litter looked related.
Oh, how sad it isn't Pepsi Cola - Penny is quite a good fit though. Congratulations!
I put you as a link on my blog. Hope that's ok!
Oh how cute! Miss you!
Post a Comment