Please, tell me I am NOT this dumpy!

I know my legs aren't the longest, but come on..... Actually, I think it's my tall, stately neighbor's fault. Lesson: Never let someone tall and thin take your picture from a higher vantage point ...especially if you have short legs and are wearing capris.
.jpg)
9 comments:
Oh, that is too funny! Yea, for us short folks positioning is all-important!
You are not that dumpy!
Your adult Easter Egg Hunt is something I envy...so fun.
I didn't know the seven dwarves had sisters. How cute! Just kidding you look fabulous in a little person way :)I am not even sure what that means... so ... i love you
Sorry, it was all in the angle. In reality, your legs looked long and lanky. Blast those pesky angles!
Yeah positioning is important for everyone..get level. Not up not low.. us tall people get pics taken up the nose. It is all a trade off.
You're so funny! I'm not a big pic person. There is not many pictures of me around for the reason they all seem to turn out like crap. I wish mine was angle problem (I guess it kind of is---the backside angle) :) By the way.....you looked like a hottie in that swim suit. I think it's calling your name.
Oh dwarf sister, I'm not sure but "shocked girl balancing on a log" is a fitting title.
You look good Angie!!
And that's a real fun picture, good balance too!! :)
Why is it that we are all so hard on ourselves when it comes to pictures? :)
I know I am, I never like my pictures, I think I look goofy on all of them, but I am trying to learn to get over it, so I can have more pictures taken with my baby.
Funny though that I always like the way I look in a mirror but never on pictures.
tAppearance is such a superficial concern. Beauty comes from the inside.
Isn't that a lovely thought? But, alas, I don't like my own pictures either. Sigh. I have had some luck developing a nice smile, however. The other positive I can give is that I'm usually the one TAKING the picture, not actually in it.
Happy April.
Post a Comment