For weeks my dear friend/neighbor and I have been plotting an excursion to the big city. Well, this past weekend our dream came true and it was more than we imagined or bargained. Rather than have duplicate accounts- here is a link to her blog detailing the experience:http://bandofearlbrothers.blogspot.com/
....plus, it is easier to mooch her creativity than burn calories on my own.


.jpg)
7 comments:
Seriously fun. Wish I could have been there. And you need to answer your phone!
It's fun to see your pictures too. What a blast.
Love the pictures! You both look adorable! Next time I want to come! :) You had entirely too much fun without me! LOL Love ya-N
Wow, it's like a movie!
Ah hah! So YOU are her partner in crime!
From what I heard and saw----what a fun trip :) I have yet to make the journey to the great IKEA. Maybe someday.
I'm so glad you had fun!!! Also, thanks for the yummy yummy yummy bread!!! You are my bread making guru! Chase was MORE than happy to have a friend for the day :)
Post a Comment