I came to a shocking realization today and was horrified.
I am a bum-looker! I don't look at other peoples backsides, just my own- no offense. When I am around shiny reflective objects; ... mall windows, well polished cars, the toaster....I can't seem to control myself and quickly flick a glance down to my posterior. Vanity? I desperately hope not. I have a rather substantial spread back there.
I haven't always had this compulsion. It seems to have shown up about the same time my jean size went down. -I am still no dainty violet.- The last few years (10 or so) my girth steadily increased with the number of children in our home. There has to be some sort of math equation in that sentence, but I don't have that kind of brain. Anyway, the point is, due to the fact I have lost a bit of tonage it's possible I have become slightly obsessed with admiring the reduction thereof. Embarrassing. So, now I have purged my soul I will reveal the truth:
I still look like this, only a lot taller, and I haven't worn this hair style in years. Also, I am not responsible for the corner blurb.
.jpg)
10 comments:
Well, look where you want, but I think that's not your best side. I think your face is a lot cuter.
You crack me up! And I want to see a picture of you and your hot stuff.
Hilarious...! I have seen you recently and you don't look like that little missy - but I wouldn't mind seeing you sport that hair style again.
What a bummer we aren't all like that! Nothing wrong with admiring the hiney. As long as you aren't out there googling at a bunch of guys back sides, I think it is probably actually healthy! A Healthy Hiney Habit! :D
You crack me up!~This is one of the many reasons why you are so loved!!! :) N
I'm a bum-looker too. In fact. Last week my 9 and 11 year old nephews saw me checking in out in the mirror. They were watching me and I didn't know it. Can you say embarrassing!! I would have died if they would've told their dad. He probably wouldn't let me forget about it for the rest of my life.
You're not alone. I'm sure there are many more of us bum lookers out there.
well well I am glad you admited it after all this time. ;) Don't worry sister your not alone. I do this same thing,except I am looking to make sure my shirt hasn't crept into the space between my boosems and my baby left over belly.
I think you look great!!
Never being embarassed at liking yourself.
I have the problem of being comfortable and liking myself even in my 9-months-pregnant-as-big-as a-blimp phase.
I'm a small person and there's a cultural thing in Italy where too skinny is not a good thing.
I don't know if applying that concept on myself is a good thing, especially since I never think I need to work out to lose weight.
Good thing I have a honest hubby, who will say the truth no matter how painful it can be and I'm glad he does.
So if I need to lose weight and I ask him if these pants make my bum look big, I don't expect him to sugar coat the answer :)
I find myself measuring my bum instead of looking. Ya know, the hands on the hips and then pull them away very carefully so they dont move so I can get the exact width. WHY????
I love you and your awesome sense of humor. We all have body parts we check out in mirrors I believe. My sister and I always laugh because we both totally have a "mirror face". Anywho...you are looking pretty spicy my dear!
Post a Comment