Thursday, May 1, 2008

Doggie Diva

Penny (a.k.a.-the new princess of the house)
is everything a puppy should be- if they possibly can.(name that pilfered line) She even chases her tail when mood or an overdosing of sugar hits.
Penny is slightly spoiled. Truly believing she is abused if she is left outside with Henry and the chickens, she will sit at the door and mope. It's very sad- not really, but I fain sympathy so she feels her efforts are being rewarded.
I don't know who let her sleep on my bed, but now she thinks that is where she belongs.

Does this dog look right to you?


No, she is not dead.


5 comments:

Anonymous said...

adorable! All princess puppies sleep so gracefully! I wonder if she could feel a pea under the mattress. LOL My question is when are going to stop pretending this dog is someone else's, AKA #3's, and fess up that she is yours-hook, line and sinker? :) Love ya-N

Cammy Patton said...

I 2nd noelle's question - I didn't know moms were supposed to buy themselves gifts on their children's birthdays. Gosh, that's too bad I have seven months before our next one hits. Does this work for husband's birthdays as well? That would really shorten the waiting period.

fivekidsandsomechocolate said...

Ok- difficult people. I admit during the day I play with the puppy. What would you do with those droopy eyes looking at you? I would like to point out that #3 is at school at that time. I am innocent! Innocent I tell you!

My Three Sons said...

She is SO CUTE! I'm glad she lived through the twins :) As I was looking at your post Nicholas was pointing and trying to talk about Penny. What a cute little pal she makes!

EarlGirl said...

As I'm reading this, my littlest is clawing at my back screaming I need to see the dog! Yeah, she's cute alright.